Sunday, December 10, 2023

Crisis in Fire and Snow

 

It's here! Book 6 in the Tomahawks and Dragon Fire Series arrives with nearly 350 action-packed pages of adventure. You'll want to make this succulent flintlock fantasy part of your Christmas feast. Click on the cover picture to check it out.


 I could go on about this entry in the exciting saga--but I won't. Instead, let me treat you to a few of the comments my advance readers shared as they read the first draft:

"Excellent action and dialog." 

"The characters from the previous books seem like old friends to me now, and I'm enjoying catching up with their adventures."

"Energy and pacing are excellent...The battle portrayed...is engaging and expertly detailed. Lucette's and Alex's hidden efforts and purpose portray the mixed feelings of the two protagonists. General Washington's dialog is stirring."

"Wow!! I very much enjoyed these... full of suspense and excitement. I flew through that part chanting 'please let him be safe. Don't let Lee be hurt.'"

"Just when your reader thinks that you can't do more - you introduce yet another... A thoroughly enjoyable read."

"Do I want to read the next one? Surely I do!"

 ____________________

The first two books in the series are only 99 cents each. The prequel, In Death Bedrenched, is free. The series is available in ebook and paperback. Links to all my books are at the top of the page. You might as well get the whole series so far.

____________________

Those of you who regularly visit this page may have noted that there was no post last week. That is explained by technical difficulties. The precise difficulty being the lack of power. A mile or two from our house, a train hit a pickup and trailer. The collision also took out a power pole. Most of those affected had their power restored in a couple hours. We were without electricity for 7 hours. I've not yet mastered the art of running the internet on candles and lanterns.

Check out my next newsletter for the scoop on the radio show and my next projects.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment